Mad Freebording goes to Unity 4
Monday, 04 November 2013
- Created on Monday, 04 November 2013 07:45
4 November 2013Great news! Mad Freebording our best game on mobile devices and PCs will now be upgraded to the award winning Unity 4 engine! For you this basically means:
1. Windows phone owners will be soon pleased by this awesome game ;)
2. Soon there will be standalone versions available for download for Windows, Mac OS and Linux
3. Facebook cooperates with Unity and has created a native plugin, which will allow us to create the best possible Facebook experience in our game. Stay tuned for challenges between friends, sharing replays, seeing the highscores of all your friends, daily rewards and much more!
4. Furthermore, the graphic improvements will be awesome, there will be realtime shadows! How cool is this!
Play our great and free game Mad Freebording on Android, iOS, Browser and soon Windows Mobile